[Qgis-developer] Python-Plugin-Installer doesn't work

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Wed Sep 17 07:20:26 EDT 2008

Wednesday 17 of September 2008 12:40:17 Sebastian Holler napisał(a):
> It seems that self.knownRepos doesn't exist, but there is a global
> variable "knownRepos" in this file. So I renamed self.knownRepos to
> knownRepos and everything works fine.
>
> Maybe somebody can fix this in svn?

Thanks! The updated version (0.06.2) is available in my repository.
Could anybody (Tim?) put it to the svn?
http://www.bwj.aster.net.pl/qgis/plugin_installer.zip

Btw. there are some old files in svn, so I suggest to remove all files from
python/plugins/plugin_installer directory and unpack only the zip file above.