[Qgis-developer] Tagged kore preview 1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Sep 22 15:57:25 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

I have tagged QGIS Kore preview 1 which you can get by doing:

svn export https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/tags/Release-1_0_0-preview1

The purpose of the tag is to make preview packages against a known
version of QGIS. If you are a packager please do not replace QGIS
0.11.0 in any repositories you manage, but rather create a separate
standalone package. You can send me the URL of any packages you create
and I will put a them onto the QGIS download site. Please do not
commit anything against the tag, its just a marker and not intended to
become  a branch.

We will give out the URLS to kore preview1 at FOSS4G2008 next week for
the adventurous who might like to give it a whirl.

Best regards

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net