[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-release-team] Tagged kore preview 1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Sep 23 02:45:45 EDT 2008

Hi Paolo

I prefer not to do that since packagers wont be building against a
fixed target then (which is the whole point of tagging). We can make
additional preview builds (e.g. at monthly intervals) as and when
needed if the general feeling is more bug fixing is required before
releasing.

Regards

Tim

2008/9/23 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>> Hi Folks
>>
>> I have tagged QGIS Kore preview 1 which you can get by doing:
>
> Thanks Tim!
> I noticed that after branching a few useful commits have been made,
> including important bugfixing. I think it is important to apply them to
> both trunk and preview, to have proper testing. Of course this does not
> apply to new features.
> All the best.
> pc
> --
> Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net