[Qgis-developer] Tagged kore preview 1

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:30:44 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

> I have tagged QGIS Kore preview 1 which you can get by doing:
>
> svn export https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/tags/Release-1_0_0-preview1
>
> The purpose of the tag is to make preview packages against a known
> version of QGIS. If you are a packager please do not replace QGIS
> 0.11.0 in any repositories you manage, but rather create a separate
> standalone package. You can send me the URL of any packages you create
> and I will put a them onto the QGIS download site. Please do not
> commit anything against the tag, its just a marker and not intended to
> become  a branch.
>
> We will give out the URLS to kore preview1 at FOSS4G2008 next week for
> the adventurous who might like to give it a whirl.

OK. I'm building it right now. Where can I put the file? As usual, I can put
it temporary into the web and give you the related URL, but you'll need to
download it and then put it somewhere else.
How can we do with that problem? is there a way to let me access "stable"
qgis server spaces?

Regards,

Marco