[Qgis-developer] Tagged kore preview 1

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 00:20:07 EDT 2008

William Kyngesburye wrote:
> Is there some way for Qgis to force Qt to NOT load plugins from
> /Developer?

I put an empty qt.conf file in the bundle's Resources folder. This file
can contain paths which override the compiled-in Qt paths. If this file
is present, standard search paths are relative to this file rather than
the Qt installation location.

Since I use the same tree as Qt for plugins (only
imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib is needed), I don't need to put anything in
the file but the file itself lets Qt know not to use installation locations.

This is documented at: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qt-conf.html

Tom