[Qgis-developer] segfault

Ghislain Picard ghislain.picard at lgge.obs.ujf-grenoble.fr
Sat Sep 27 15:48:29 EDT 2008

A new version of scattergram for the HEAD version.
It also includes a new feature: an area can be selected on the image and
it is plotted with a distinct color on the scattergram.
Thanks in advance for testing.
Ghislain

--
Ghislain Picard

Laboratoire Glaciologie et Geophysique de l'Environnement
54 rue Molière
38400 St Martin d'Hères, FRANCE
tel : +33 476 82 42 42
fax : +33 476 82 42 01