AW: [Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Venue for next hackfest...Vienna?

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 2 07:28:14 EDT 2009

Hi Werner

Thank you for the organisation. In my opinion Vienna is a very nice place for a hackfest, so +1 from my side.

I think the expensiveness is not so bad (at least compared to Zurich). And the location in the center of Europe makes it easily accessible for most community members (and Tim is used to long distance flights anyway :-) )

Regards,
Marco