[Qgis-developer] python plugin translations

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Apr 23 10:43:43 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I found that the translation strings in the python plugins (namely
fTools) were incomplete.

In r10633 I added a loop to update_ts_files.sh that runs pylupdate4 over
each plugin and translates the resulting .ts file to C to replace the
handcrafted i18n.cpp files (the original i18n.cpps are still in the
repository).

I already updated the german translation accordingly.  What about the
others?

Jürgen

PS: unfortunately I'm off for the rest of the evening.

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden