[Qgis-developer] problem in projection

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 07:15:48 EDT 2009

Hi Bijay,
> Hi All,
> I am using Qgis 1.0.0 in ubuntu 8.04.Actually after loading a Raster
> layer when i try to select
> change co-ordinate Reference system (CRS)in project properties it
> shows only three i.e
> Geographic co-ordinate system
> Projected co-ordinate system
> User defined co-ordinate system
You will need to expand one of the above tree items to view the CRS
under them... to do this, click the + symbol and select the CRS you want
(you will have to know whether it is a Geographic, Projected, or User
defined CRS). You can also use the search tools to help you find the CRS
you are looking for...

Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Centre for Geocomputation (NCG),
Email: Carson.Farmer at gmail.com
Web:   http://www.carsonfarmer.com/