AW: [Qgis-developer] Hackfest autumn 2009

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:20:27 EDT 2009

Hi all!

The same for me .. The sooner a decision for a date is made the sooner I
can start working out a "real" program for hackfest ..
So anyone willing to make a decision?

It seems that the option with weekend from (22.) 23.Oct - (25.) 26. Oct
is still open ..

Shall we do a vote for a date anywhere in the internet?

regards
Werner