[Qgis-developer] patches

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Aug 13 17:45:20 EDT 2009

Hi

Carlos Dávila wrote:
> Jürgen E. Fischer escribió:
>> Hi Paolo,

>>> Of course, if you think there is a risk of instability, better to postpone it. I
>>> suggested it because they do not seemed invasive.
>>>
>> #62 might be very invasive.  Previously there was not explicit type for feature
>> ids and therefore we might find a lot of places where there are ints now, which
>> are feature ids, but were not touched because they were not yet identified as
>> such.  That's a potential source for breakages.
>>
>> The others IMHO are harmless.  If we weren't in feature freeze, I would have
>> applied them already.  But they aren't too important either, so I don't see a
>> urgent need for lifting the feature freeze just for those.
>>
> Could you consider to commit also the patch I sent a few days ago to
> this list that introduces some strings from fTools for translation. I
> think it shouldn't break anything and will improve internationalization
> of 1.2 release.
> Regards
> Carlos
>> Jürgen

I think we should wait with these other mentioned patches for 1.3. It
should be fine to commit Carlos' patch it it relates only to translations.

I will be calling for translations tomorrow evening late (South African
time) after which now more string changes should be introduced.

Regards

- --

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services