[Qgis-developer] Re: Context help on OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 21 16:53:21 EST 2009

http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2294

install_name_tool is an automatic thing with cmake during the install step.  It sees qgis_help.app executable as on the same dir level as qgis itself, so it can't backtrack dirs.  You would have to hardcode an install_name_tool *after* install (somehow) in the cmakelists.txt.  The other solution is to create symlinks in qgis_help back to libqgis_core.dylib, and not worry about the install_name.

On Dec 21, 2009, at 3:31 PM, John C. Tull wrote:

> Hi William,
>
> Context help works great in the xcode build system you have provided. For some reason, it is not working with cmake builds. I wondered if there was some customization code that needs to be included in the cmake process that can be gleaned from your work on getting it built with xcode. If you have any thoughts on this, that would be great.
>
> Thanks,
> John

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin