[Qgis-developer] addendum to SRS db

Mon Dec 28 17:27:33 EST 2009

Hi Paolo

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Jürgen E. Fischer ha scritto:
>
>> CRS ids larger than 100000 are reserved for user defined CRSes in QGIS.
>
> Any other code >32768 and <100000 would do then.
> Anyway, I see Tim has already branched - too bad for us poor Italians :(

Sorry it missed the boat...lets address if for the next release - the
optimal way would be to submit your corrections to epsg and then we
update our db to match the official defs. See previous threads /
arguments / discussions about this topic e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org/msg00218.html

Regards

Tim

> --