[Qgis-developer] proxy

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 4 09:08:52 EST 2009

>Can the diagram branch be considered stable?

Nearly. I still need to implement loading/saving of the diagrams from project
files. The second problem is that the PAL library for placement needs geos3.
Either we set the minimum requirement for geos to 3 or we try to insert some
macros similar to what has been done in QgsGeometry (but that is a bit ugly).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler