[Qgis-developer] Compiling tutorials on windows

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Feb 10 07:13:18 EST 2009

Hi

I dont have a windows dev environment to test on. But I suggest trying to use
cmakesetup - the cmake gui application to configure before trying to build. You
need to also have all the QGIS development libs and headers available.

If you do get it to build, please contribute your notes back to me so I can
incorporate them into the tutorial for the benifit of other win users.

Regards

Tim