[Qgis-developer] Re: Qgis Xcode project test

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Feb 13 22:35:35 EST 2009

On Feb 13, 2009, at 9:15 PM, Gary Sherman wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2009, at 4:32 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> My Xcode project is ready for some testing.  There is a readme in
>> the project for configuration and building, and another readme for
>> developers with some random notes on maintainance and the structure
>> of the project. (if the zip here is too big for the list, I'll post
>> it on my site)
>

> William,
> First thing I've come up against:
> qgis_settings.xcconfig line 257: Unable to find included file
> "qgis_user.xcconfig"
>

> I renamed the template per your instructions.
>
> -gary

All I can think of is - which Xcode version?  The project is saved to
be compatible with Xcode 2.4 (2.5 recommended), but I haven't had a
chance to try it in 2.5 yet.  I do remember problems with Xcode 2.3 or
2.4 updating the targets when the config files change *while* the
project was open.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.