[Qgis-developer] Qgis Xcode project test

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Feb 14 10:39:22 EST 2009

On Feb 14, 2009, at 12:10 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Saturday 14 February 2009 05:26:10 William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> I forgot to note that the project also takes care of bundling the Qt
>> frameworks and support libraries, and all the install_name_tool
>> stuff.
>>

> Nice! So it spits out a read to use / redistribute app bundle?

Yep!  If you use only shared and static libraries (and set the
bundling settings), it will be an "all-in-one".  If you use my
frameworks where possible (default settings), it will be like my
distro.  It won't bundle frameworks, though that's a possibility, I
don't know if it would handle the GDAL and PROJ data files right.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy