[Qgis-developer] Re: Qgis Xcode project test

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Feb 14 12:40:39 EST 2009

On Feb 14, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Gary Sherman wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2009, at 6:41 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> Just figured it out: if you rename/duplicate the qgis_user-template
>> to qgis_user.xcconfig when the project is open, the project will
>> see that it's present, but the build still remembers that it wasn't
>> found.
>>
>> Close the project and reopen it.
>
> Ok, that made a difference, but it still isn't building for me.
> I'm using XCode 3.1.2 and the project is in XCode 2.4 compatible
> format.
>
> Just compiling the core library results in:
>
> /Users/gsherman/development/qgis_1.0_xcode/mac/xcode/build/native/
> Debug/Qgis.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/libqgis_core.dylib
> Undefined symbols:
>  "QgsPaperItem::QgsPaperItem(double, double, double, double,
> QgsComposition*)", referenced from:
>      QgsComposition::readXML(QDomElement const&, QDomDocument
> const&)in qgscomposition.o

Hmm, this would be the maintenance part of the project - any *new*
sources aren't automatically added to the project.  Any time a source
is added to a cmake list, it would have to be added to the Xcode
project and corresponding target in the project.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy