[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.1 Branched

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Feb 18 17:27:59 EST 2009

Hi

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 16:05:10 Douglas E. Warner wrote:
> Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Ok so r10177 has updated splash and web banner and the src tarball is
> > here:
> >
> > http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/src/qgis_1.0.1.tar.gz
> >
> > checksum is here:
> >
> > http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/src/qgis_1.0.1.tar.gz.md5
> >
> > Thanks for your patience
>
> Is there a change log available for 1.0.1?  The ChangeLog file has
> information about 1.0.0 (although the date at the top reflects 2004).
>
> -Doug
Can you just use this for the changelog.

Version 1.0.1 'Kore'
** This is a bugfix release in the stable release series. See
**  https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=closed&milestone=Version+1 for
**  details.

I will add it to the branch too.

Tim Sutton, Linfiniti Consulting
* QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
* Visit http://linfiniti.com for more information
   about the QGIS and FOSS services we provide.
* Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net