[Qgis-developer] Hannover

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:48:14 EST 2009

Borys & Hannover team,
> Hi guys,
> Where do we board? Probably the cheapest place in Hannover is the hostel listed
> on the wiki:
> http://www.djh-niedersachsen.de/en/jh/hannover/
>
> There are quite many 'red boxes' in their timetable which makes me nervous :D
> Do you know something better (= cheaper :D )? If not, do we book a room or two
> while it's not too late? :)

I see that the above hostel only has multiple room sharing. I am
currently looking at a double room (two twin beds) at the Mercure for
approximately 58 Euro per night, which I think is actually cheaper than
the above hostel if divided between two people. Anyone interested?

http://www.mercure.com/gb/hotel-5391-mercure-hotel-hannover-mitte/index.shtml

If I don't hear back from anyone by tomorrow, I think I'll go ahead a
book this room anyway though...

Cheers,

Carson

--