[Qgis-developer] raster algebra plugin - numpy/Numeric problem

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 14:46:11 EST 2009

2009/1/12 Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com>:

> Barry,
>
> it seems like most of your questions are answered in this page:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/GdalOgrInPython
> (see Numpy/Numeric section at the bottom)

 Yup, that seems to be it. I've now got my Rasterlang plugin working
with either. It does its calculations with numpy, but converts back to
Numeric if necessary for passing to gdal to write a GeoTiff. Will make
a release soooon, meanwhile it's on google code.

 It also copes with some minor API changes between 1.0.0-preview and
-release - which I need until the Windows release! :)

Barry