[Qgis-developer] merge of advanced printing branch 2

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 21 11:06:53 EST 2009

Hi QGIS devs,

If there are no objections from your side, I'm going to merge the advanced printing branch 2 in the next days to trunk. I know there are a couple of pending bugs for printing, but they are also present in trunk, so not related to the printing branch that is to be merged.
The merge will add usefull features like printing templates, alignment functions and a better symbol preview for composer pictures.

Regards,
Marco