[Qgis-developer] Re: URLs that don't go through proxy

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 27 14:14:46 EST 2009

yes - I was very grateful that Marco stepped up with this feature, as I
was one of the poor guys sitting behind the proxy who wanted to use both
local (without proxy) and remote (with proxy) resources. I'll be around
to test this proxy issue with the plugin installer.

Andreas

Borys Jurgiel wrote:
> Tuesday 27 of January 2009 12:24:03 Marco Hugentobler napisał(a):
>
>> Hi Borys (and list)
>>
>> There is now the possibility to specify a list of URLs in the options dialog
>> that don't go through Proxy. It already works for WMS and WFS and would be
>> cool if you could use it in the plugin installer too.
>>

> Sure, will be done in the next days!

Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6
CH-8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)