[Qgis-developer] Re: python unicode problem in raster metadata

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 03:47:02 EST 2009

On 1/29/09, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've hopefully fixed this in r10038 (and without regressions). There
> were some mismatches in the qgis python support regarding unicode.
> Please check whether it helped.
>
> Martin

Hi, Martin,

How can I check?

After svn checkout, is it needed to make a full recompile of qgis?
Even for every small change, is it necessary to recompile the qgis? If
it is necessary, does ccmake understand what has changed and compiles
only changed part?

Actually I do not want to build the qgis from source code? Is there
any other way to check for especially when only the python code has
changed? Does the change of python (or sip part) affect the whole c++
code of qgis?