AW: [Qgis-developer] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] Poll on website]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jul 16 00:58:56 EDT 2009

Hugentobler Marco ha scritto:

> Regarding release, I'd prefer a defensive approach (that is adding the new features after 1.2).

+1 for me: let's release 1.2 real soon (ideally after squashing or
closing [several of them are probably invalid] the remaining 17 critical
bugs
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&priority=critical%3A+causes+crash+or+data+corruption&order=priority
; if nobody is going to work on this now, better release as it is) and
wait for the merge, do some testing and release a 1.3 as soon as we
agree the new version is not *more unstable* than the previous one.
All the best.