[Qgis-developer] Planning for 1.2 release

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jul 24 00:40:22 EDT 2009

Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> 1 August - 1.2 Feature Freeze - bug fixing only from now on
> 14 August - String freeze and call for translation updates
> 21 August - tag for release and call for packaging
> End of August - release announcement

Sounds good, provided it does not interfere with Martin extensive changes - if
so, I would opt for a slightly earlier schedule for feature freeze.
BTW: only a few critical bugs are left
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&priority=critical%3A+causes+crash+or+data+corruption&order=priority
and some of them are probably invalid. Would it be feasible to fix all of them
before release? From our side, I think we can fix
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1712
Thanks.