[Qgis-developer] Planning for 1.2 release

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:31:22 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Tim Sutton<lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>>
>>> 1 August - 1.2 Feature Freeze - bug fixing only from now on
>>> 14 August - String freeze and call for translation updates
>>> 21 August - tag for release and call for packaging
>>> End of August - release announcement
>>
>> Sounds good, provided it does not interfere with Martin extensive changes - if
>> so, I would opt for a slightly earlier schedule for feature freeze.
>
> Martins changes are in a branch - he will marge it in to trunk (==
> eventual qgis 1.3) after the release of 1.2.

Hi Tim,

I think Paolo has in mind some other goodies we've developed in the
qgis-mapper team. I think I'll finally commit only OpenStreetMap
provider and plugin before the feature freeze and the rest of the
developments will be included some time later.

Regards
Martin