AW: [Qgis-developer] Trouble with QgsGeometry contains(QgsPoint *p)function

Matthew Denno mgdenno at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:10:43 EDT 2009

Marco,

Thanks so much for your reply.  I am not at my machine right now so I can't
try it.

The program I am writing calculates the intersection of two triangulated
surfaces.  Right now it only takes point shapefiles as input for both
surfaces.  A deluaney triangulation is constructed from the point files and
the intersection in 3d space is calculated.  The program works but needs a
lot of refinement at this point.  The code I asked you for help on adds
points to the triangulation, and I am trying to limit the triangulation to a
mask to reduce coputation time of the intersection routine.

When I get this working better I am planning to release it GPL (or whatever
license is appropriate).  Maybe as a plugin to qgis.

Thanks again for your help.

Matt

On Jul 30, 2009 10:22 PM, "Hugentobler Marco" <