[Qgis-developer] uploading plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jun 11 14:35:13 EDT 2009

Hi all.
For testing the system, I tried uploading an interesting plugin I
found[0] on pyqgis.org (I did not find a way to contact the author - I
hope he does not mind). Unfortunately I discovered that the plugin is
incompatible; I hope someone will be able to fix it for recent versions.
Also another plugin from the same author looks interesting:
http://kubuntu.free.fr/wiki/?page=QGisTrackGps
I encourage all plugin devs to upload their plugin on the repo, so
nothing will be lost, and it will be much easier to find and being found.
All the best, and many thanks.

[0] http://kubuntu.free.fr/wiki/?page=QGisRasterCatalog