[Qgis-developer] Seg fault on program start (r10258)

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:40:10 EST 2009

Hi

I have just updated to r10258 and now I get a segmentation fault when
trying to start qgis. I removed /home/craig/.qgis, but this didn't
help. Any ideas on what went wrong?

Thanks

Craig

$ qgis
Python support ENABLED :-)
Warning: QObject::connect: Connecting from COMPAT signal (QAction::activated())
Warning: QObject::connect: Connecting from COMPAT signal (QAction::activated())
Warning: QObject::connect: Connecting from COMPAT signal (QAction::activated())
Warning: QObject::connect: Connecting from COMPAT signal (QAction::activated())
Warning: QObject::connect: Connecting from COMPAT signal (QAction::activated())
Warning: QObject::connect: Connecting from COMPAT signal (QAction::activated())
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

ubuntu 7.10
python 2.5
gdal 1.6.0