[Qgis-developer] build qgis-grass plugin on Windows

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:36:46 EDT 2009

Hi Godofredo,
thanks for your hints. I'll tru it as soon as possible. In the meanwhile
could you help me to clarify some other related aspects?
 1 - how were the various libs you listed built? VS or MinGW. AFAIK they're
used both from Grass and QGIS, am I wrong? I thought that Grass couldn't use
libs built with VS...
 2 - this is the qgis ml but do you know how grass was built (osgeo4w
msys+mnigw would be ok?) and, related to the previous question, against
which libs?

Thanks very much for helping to dig in the Windows world :)

giovanni