[Qgis-developer] grass_tools

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 19 03:20:17 EDT 2009

Robert Szczepanek ha scritto:

> Source svg for 'gis' theme is not available in src yet.
> All icons from this theme are in one file including my sketch and I need time to
> clean it up. Due to permanent lack of time - impossible for me in March.
> I can send you this file ...

Thanks Robert.
In fact it seems that most svg are missing, not only yours. This is a
problem of missing the sources and having only the compiled form
(although reverse engineering is much easier with images than with code
:) ), so I guess the situation should be corrected.
In the meantime, if you can put the file in a public place, this might help.
All the best.