[Qgis-developer] X Error: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter) 182

Bijay Panda bijaykumar.mail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:59:25 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I am using qt4.4.3 in Ubuntu 8.04.Actually I am trying to provide the
facility to the user to resize the GUI like stretching it by
width(towards right) and height(towards down).I wrote all the code of
GUI(for status Bar Bar,Menu bar,Tool Bar,View Panel,Status Panel).I am
drawing Qgis map layers in view Panel.But when i go for resizing it's
not showing the drawn layers and also after comeback from resize mode
to normal mode also not showing the drawn map layers.The application
is running but printing errors in console like this
X Error: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter) 182
Extension: 155 (RENDER)
Minor opcode: 7 (RenderFreePicture)
Resource id: 0x3004d0d
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
Major opcode: 54 (X_FreePixmap)
Resource id: 0x3004d0c
X Error: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter) 182
Extension: 155 (RENDER)
Minor opcode: 7 (RenderFreePicture)
Resource id: 0x30042eb
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
Major opcode: 54 (X_FreePixmap)
Resource id: 0x30042ea
X Error: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter) 182
Extension: 155 (RENDER)
Minor opcode: 7 (RenderFreePicture)
Resource id: 0x3003047
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
Major opcode: 54 (X_FreePixmap)
Resource id: 0x3003046
X Error: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter) 182
Extension: 155 (RENDER)
Minor opcode: 7 (RenderFreePicture)
Resource id: 0x30026da
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
Major opcode: 54 (X_FreePixmap)
Resource id: 0x30026d9

Can anybody plz help me out.
Thanks in advance.