[Qgis-developer] SpatiaLite data provider added to SVN trunk

Alessandro Furieri a.furieri at lqt.it
Thu Mar 26 07:57:26 EDT 2009

> I'm working on adding this to the OSX Xcode project.  One problem I
> found is that qgsspatialiteprovider.h needs to include <stdio.h>
> before gaiageo.h, because gaiageo needs FILE.

Hi William,
the problem you notice for #include <stdio.h>
arises because you are using the SpatiaLite 2.2
headers.

If you'll use the v.2.3 headers this will suddenly
disappear, because now 'gaiageo.h' includes <stdio.h>
by itself.

Please see:
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-2.3/

v.2.3 is still "unofficial" mainly because I've yet
to update the docs, but the code itself is really
mature and soundly solid.

bye, Sandro