[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Feature requests

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Mar 28 13:39:31 EDT 2009

Agustin:
> I've added the following items to my wishlist
> (http://sites.google.com/site/eospansite/myqgiswishlist)

> I wait for feed-back before adding them as tickets:
>   24. When opening a layer, add it to the position below the layer
>       selected in the legend (not always to the top)
>   25. When creating a group in the legend, add it to the position below
>       the selected layer (not always to the bottom)
>   26. RGB color composite from individual files.
>   27. RGB color composite from layers within a group in the legend
>   28. Color (or grey) key for vector and single-band raster layers
>   29. Attribute table and tips for single-band raster layers (i.e., for
>       land-cover raster layers)

Agus and all, I want to add one more wish:

* Ability to clone/duplicate an already opened layer by right click on a
layer. This is, in my humble opinion, more convenient to make quick
changes on the appearance (i.e. of a vector) and have different "looks"
of the same map than adding a layer again and re-applying whatever
symbology properties the user wants to.

Kind regards, Nikos
---

P.S. @Agus: since you have all these wishes in one place, you could add
the above as well, given of course that you see it as a required
feature.