[Qgis-developer] SpatiaLite data provider added to SVN trunk

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Mar 28 14:44:41 EDT 2009

I've updated my SQLite framework to include Spatialite 2.3.  This
should now allow Qgis Xcode project to compile with Spatialite support
using the SQLite framework.

On Mar 25, 2009, at 7:15 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Spatialite added to the OSX Xcode project.  Assuming that the
> <stdio.h> include I mentioned is applied to qgsspatialiteprovider.h,
> it works. Cool.
>
> As with most of the rest of the dependencies in the Xcode project
> (due to the lack of conditional targets and sources), Spatialite is
> a requirement.  This is easy with my SQLite framework, which has
> Spatialite built into it (make sure to update to today's 3.6.11-2
> release), and this is the default configuration.  Of course, a
> standard library build should also work (though I haven't tested it).
>
> On Mar 24, 2009, at 4:30 PM, Alessandro Furieri wrote:
>
>> I've just added to "QGis SVN trunk" the support for the
>> SpatiaLite Data Provider
>>
>> svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis qgis_unstable
>> [rev.10414]

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always
now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the
accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan