[osgeo4w-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] cannot build qgis with python inside osgeo4w: python isn't detected

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:22:18 EDT 2009

> In your case also unnecessary as you roll your own GRASS build.

Thanks Jurgen. But FindGRASS.cmake has this:

FIND_LIBRARY(LIB_PATH grass_${LIB} PATHS ${G_PREFIX}/lib)

so it looks for not-with-lib-prefix libs. Right? I can change it
manually, but shouldn't it be changedas default too?

> That folder is meant to carry all external dependencies that need to be
> installed with QGIS (like Qt, GDAL, PROJ, GRASS and so on).  If you have
> everything in place there, you can build an NSIS installer using the
> PACKAGE target out of the box (although the vcredist package still needs
> to be installed).   If you don't you can just create an empty folder or
> remove the reference to vcdeps from the CMakeLists.txt.

Do you mean that I should place all the needed manually to run PACKAGE
target (and build the NSIS)?