[Qgis-developer] fTOOLS Delaunay triangulation

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:07:42 EDT 2009

Hi list

Speaking about delaynay triangulation, voronoi diagram, etc... I am
looking for a way to create concave (and not convex) hull of a set of
points.  I have made several google searches, and what I need seems to
be the implementation of alpha shapes. Basically, you define a
parameters to tell how much you want the final polygone to be concave.

Ok, I am trying to explain (english english) : I think when a delaynay
triangulation is made for a set of points, we are very close to be
able to male a concave hull, no ?

What do you think ?
Kimaidou