Fwd: [Qgis-developer] Composer grid issue

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:15:18 EST 2009

William,

I was wondering if you have seen the problem with the new composer
breaking some core OS X functionality? If I open an existing project
(possibly true with new projects as well), the dock is killed, command-
tab to switch between applications does not function, expose and
spaces are non-functional, and I have to logout to cure my ails.

Have you built and tested the new composer at all? I'm trying to see
if this might be narrowed down to my use of the qt-4.6-cocoa beta or
if it is something internal to the new composer changes irrespective
of the qt version.

If you could test the current trunk, that would be useful. I just
built the xcode project, and the same problem exists as with the cmake
build.

Thanks,
John

Begin forwarded message: