[Qgis-developer] Video of Code Commits (Hackfest)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Nov 11 05:55:27 EST 2009

All,

Based on chats in the IRC looking for ways to quantify and visualize the
success of the hackfest, I tossed together a code swarm video.
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=21jdrt3&s=4

I plan to do the whole history of QGIS commits(higher quality too) once
I can pin down better colors and the proper regex to assign files to
good categories.
Documentation is a real pain, since the api is all inline there's no way
to get at that, and it's real hard to tell between UI pngs and docs pngs.

Feedback welcome,
Alex

Code Swarm
http://code.google.com/p/codeswarm/