[Qgis-developer] Georeferencer improvements

Manuel Massing m.massing at warped-space.de
Thu Nov 12 09:27:37 EST 2009

Hi Maxim,

> thanks, we'll try to integrate them all together.

Great, to facilitate intergration I've updated the git repository to the
current SVN version, so my modifications should be up-to-date and apply
cleanly.

Current SVN seems to be broken however, due to SVN commit 11962,  "User
interface audit updates round #1"

E.g. in mapcoordsdialog.cpp, signals are not setup correctly. (e.g.,

	connect(buttonBox, SIGNAL(accepted()), this, SLOT(accept()));
	connect(buttonBox, SIGNAL(rejected()), this, SLOT(reject()));

missing in the constructor).
Other dialogs seem to be affected as well. Maybe this planned as round #2 of
the UI audit?
cheers,
  Manuel