[Qgis-developer] WMS GetFeatureInfo with FEATURE_COUNT

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Nov 16 04:48:39 EST 2009

Hi,

I have had no success in finding a place where I could give
"FEATURE_COUNT" parameter for the WMS getFeatureInfo request in QGis
1.3.0. Should I think that there is not such a control?  I can see from
my Mapserver logs that now Qgis in sending GetFeatureInfo requests
without FEATURE_COUNT and in that case WMS defaults to count=1.
However, I have overlapping polygons in the data and I would like to get
feature info from all of them.

-Jukka Rahkonen-