[Qgis-developer] gvSIG mobile

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:23:49 EST 2009

Hi Paulo,

Maybe you could also look at this version of gvSIG Mobile:

http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.wordpress.com/

It runs on Linux (Openmoko, Maemo, my Ubuntu laptop) and features a
fair few things that don't appear in the official gvSIG Mobile.

Also, the gvSIG Mobile developers are working on an Android port [1].
Looking forward to seeing some QGIS development in this area!

Cheers, Joseph

[1] http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/gvsig-mobile-mapping-libraries-on-android-test-1/