[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Value Tool Plug-in Problem

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:23:17 EDT 2009

Thanks for that clarification, William. I was unaware of that.

My build instructions were based on using your frameworks and my own
trunk build of qgis. Do you have any suggestions on getting the plug-
in working with your binary? Apparently something is not being picked
up if the plugin is reporting qwt as missing for people.

John