[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Value Tool Plug-in Problem

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:44:53 EDT 2009

Help? Not sure. Depends on whether there is a website or not, etc.
Some are documented in the help documentation.

If you load a raster (any raster), enable the plugin (there should be
a panel, as you mentioned), then tick the second box (Value/Graph), an
interactive graph should show up. If qwt is not being picked up, then
it will say qwt not found, or similar.

Agus: are your students using the most current binary?

Regards,
John