[Qgis-developer] Code Sprint at FOSS4G 2009

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 21 02:35:49 EDT 2009

Gary Sherman wrote:
> If any of you QGIS developers are interested in or planning on attending
> the code sprint, please indicate your interest on the Wiki so the
> organizers can get a handle of the number of attendees.
>
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint

Hi Gary,

I had a talk with Jeff McKenna (of Mapserver-fame) about the
mapserverexport(python) plugin.
I already made some changes in a local plugin, which can maybe make it
into trunk version. See here for possible inclusions:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint#QGIS_.2F_Mapserver

If people have idea's or other wishes please add to above wiki or let
us know via this list.

Gary, you are obviously the 'owner' of the plugin, is it ok if we hack
around in it? Or do you want us to make a shadowversion first which you
can see first or so?

Another option:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint#The_desktop_comparison_tasks_list
don't know if other people are here (Sydney) to be able to attend to
that, or the community prefers that I attend that one.

Regards,
Richard Duivenvoorde