[Qgis-developer] Elevation plugin non-functional on OS X

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 12:22:02 EDT 2010

Hi Steffen,

I tested your elevation plugin on OS X, but it appears to be completely non-functional. It installs without issue, but loading a point layer and clicking the plugin icon or selecting it from the menu generate no response in the application. I seem to recall that some of the fTools tasks had problems triggering on OS X in the past. There may be something in that code to borrow from in order to get this working on OS X.

If you have any suggestions or patches, I'd be happy to test. Sorry I do not have any additional information for debugging.

Regards,
John