[Qgis-developer] IMPORTANT NOTICE to all python plugin authors

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:18:03 EDT 2010

> Dear Authors,
>
> Due to removed qt3 support all plugin actions MUST send
> a triggered() signal instead of the depreciated activated() one.
>
> Please update your plugins by renaming the catched signal.
> There is the list of affected plugins I can find below.
> For more details, see http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1743

Done:
cataloginpecreate/cataloginpe_qg.py:
QtCore.QObject.connect(self.action, QtCore.SIGNAL("activated()"), self.run)
imgboundary/imgboundary_qg.py:    QObject.connect(self.action,
SIGNAL("activated()"), self.run)
ziplayers/ziplayers_qg.py:    QtCore.QObject.connect(self.action,
QtCore.SIGNAL("activated()"), self.run)