[Qgis-developer] Qgis 1.5 on Mac OS X: problem launching plugins

Luca Mandolesi mandoluca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:21:33 EDT 2010

Hi to all, I've installed Qgis 1.5 for mc os x 10.5, but my plugin
pyarchinit cannot show his GUI. The only message that I see, if I launch
Qgis from Terminal, is the follow: Warning: QMainWindow::saveState():
'objectName' not set for QToolBar 0x144a0aa0 'pyArchInit - Archaeological
GIS Tools' Other plugin (for example Identify features plugin) cannot be
opened as my plugin, but with the Trunk version all is run properly.
Suggestions?? Thanks a lot and best regards Luca