[Qgis-developer] Enchancing New Symbology - ColorRamp Edit

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:28:29 EDT 2010

I agree that our best chance is actually supporting/helping Benoit
developing his plugin. Ideally at some stage it could be added to core
as it was done for the Martin labelling plugin.

Benoit, any enhancement on sight regarding the speed needed to read
the rasters (with your plugin)?

See also

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/782

a very neat feature would be the possibility to import color ramps, for example

http://soliton.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/cpt-city/grass/index.html

cheers

-- Giovanni --